King Derwin of Didd demands “hats off to the King” when he passes by his citizens. But poor young Bartholomew Cubbins has a problem. Every time he removes his hat, another hat appears atop his head! Come along for the ride, as Bartholomew is whisked off to the royal throne room, summoned to the wise men, brought before the King’s magicians and even shot at by bow and arrow. As the number of hats reaches 200…300…400, what will happen to Bartholomew at hat number 500?
New features only available in this omBook include professional narration, background audio and enlarged artwork for each scene. To promote reading in young children, individual words are highlighted as the story is read and words zoom up when pictures are touched. By combining the original text and artwork of Dr. Seuss with features that entertain and promote reading, this omBook appeals to readers of all ages but is recommended for ages 6 to 12.
- Record your own voice
- Share voice tracks with others that own this app
- Page selector
- Retina main menu
- New options for sound effects, hot spots and alerts
- Three ways to read: “Read to Me,” “Read it Myself,” and “Auto Play”
- Picture / Word association — words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Individual words highlight and are read aloud when tapped
- Professional audio narration and custom background audio for each scene
- Pages pan & zoom to accentuate the beautiful, original art of Dr. Seuss
- This ‘Universal App’ is optimized for Retina displays and the iPad
The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins is available at the App Store for only $3.99